gnome icon theme for xffm

Nikola Pizurica pizurica at neobee.net
Tue Sep 30 22:02:30 CEST 2003

I find xffm very nice, but didn't like gnome theme for it, and I don't
like those lickable icon themes (noia, crystal) either :-)

So, I fired up Gimp 1.3, and I've made new gnome theme for xffm,
replaced most of them with Gnome (Industrial) icons, and also made some
of them.
Also, I've replaced default xffm icon (one that shows up in Graphical
pager), and some icons in toolbar.
I would like anyone to test if it works (and looks) ok.
It is 700kb, and can be found here:
http://pizurica.on.neobee.net/xffm-gnome.tar.gz

Also, I think I found xffm bug regarding icon themes.
I think this part of mime.xml gets ignored:
<mime id="xf_AAPPS_ICON" icon="gnome-file2.png"/>
Xffm shows this icon:
<mime id="xf_AGEN_ICON" icon="i-apps.png"/>
I'm talking of icon that should be desplayed for "Applications".

I hope instructions in readme file inside tar.gz are not too confusing.

Regards,

Nikola

BeOS User Group of Yugoslavia
http://www.bug.org.yu