Xfce 4.0.0 (final) is now available

Anibal Ojeda anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Tue Sep 30 18:36:35 CEST 2003

Hi roger,

After testing your script i encounter 2 problems, the first is the first one
untar only the xfce-4.0.0.tar.gz not the modules inside de xfce-4.0.0/src/ so
when i try to compile this with the second part of the script doesn't work
becasue the files inside the xfce-4.0.0 still on tar.gz are you aware of
this ?

please let me know if there is something to do with the first part of the
script so this untar everything

thank you

it looks good this script to me

--