xfce version 3 vs. 4 : missing features?

David O'Shaughnessy doshaugh at student.ecu.edu.au
Mon Sep 29 17:22:14 CEST 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:47:03 -0400 (EDT)
Net Llama! <netllama at linux-sxs.org> wrote:

> My mice have no wheels.  This seems even more stupid now that you point it
> out.  We're dictating hardware in order to keep legacy functionality???

Hmmm I thought they were just about standard these days. Try one out, you can pick them up for pretty cheap you know.. But yeah there should be an option to customise the mouse buttons. Maybe this will come with another release, if not you could always have a go at writing a patch if you can code.

Dave.