please

Anibal Ojeda anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Sun Sep 28 22:57:10 CEST 2003

just want to say very good script !! http://echobase.homeunix.net/~nestu/
update-xfce_help.html this update-xfce one !! one of a kind..

cheers

On Saturday 27 September 2003 05:13, Bob Snyder wrote:
> Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anyone post the answer to the
> question about the update script.
>
> Here's the link.
>
>    http://echobase.homeunix.net/~nestu/update-xfce_help.html
>
> Run it with --help and you get lots of info on how to use it.
>
> Bob S.
>
> Anibal Ojeda wrote:
> >Paul,
> >
> >Can you tell me wich script ? i would like to install the final version in
> > a easy way evrery  rc i have installed took me to long to install..
> >
> >please tell me, i just downloaed the tarball but there is no script here..
> >
> >On Friday 26 September 2003 18:03, Paul Ladouceur wrote:
> >>There IS a script that do the whole installation OF XFCE4.
> >>
> >>You just have to untar the BIG FAT tarball... And go down into the
> >>directory where all .tar.gz files are located and execute the special
> >>script... It will check md5sum and extract each files, configure them,
> >>make and make install... Automatically... (It worked for me tough)...
> >>
> >>Someone post it on the user or developpers mailing list not long ago...
> >>
> >>Do some research... You'll find this script very usefull!
> >>
> >>Regards,
> >>Ti-Paul.

Saludos,

Anibal Ojeda
www.anibalnet.nl
My GnuPg Publickey: FA1EF2FE
Linux user # 327259
ICQ# 245917429

Help Microsoft combat software piracy:
give Linux to a friend today!

You are wrong, fucked, and overrated
I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault
This is the end of EVERYTHING
You are the end of EVERYTHING
I haven't slept since I woke up
And found my whole life was a lie, motherfucker