xfwm4 Dependency Problem... Update

stuartr at cox.net stuartr at cox.net
Sat Sep 27 10:17:33 CEST 2003

On Saturday 27 September 2003 12:32 am, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi
>
> Check out config.log, it shows where the configure script fails.
>

> > libxpm is part of X11. Check if there is an XFree86-devel package which
> > you can install. Alternatively wait till Monday or Tuesday for Todd to
> > make Mandrake rpms which you can use.
> >
> > -- b

Thanks for the help guys, prettymuch all the devel packages are installed now
;-) and the config.log showed me A LOT of info (things I had been adding echo
statements in the ./configure script to try and find out)  Alas to no avail.
Configure still fails at the same point.

I did go grab the rh9 RPM for this one module (wm) and forced it to install,
it doesnt recognize the other modules I installed from source so I have some
funky glitches goin on - no window boarders or title bars, no terminal
window... probably more but I wanted out before I locked something up but
good!  I think i'll just wait till MDK RPMs hit the wires.  Thanks again.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffin' airplane glue.