xfwm4 Dependency Problem...

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sat Sep 27 08:38:33 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 13:59, Biju Chacko wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:01:26 -0700, stuartr at cox.net wrote:
>
> >  rpm also reports that about 10 other programs are using the xpm package, so
> >  other things are finding it.  As far as I can tell there are no other xpm
> >  packages that I can install (ie xpm-devel... or xpm2.0 or anything)
>
> libxpm is part of X11. Check if there is an XFree86-devel package which you can
> install. Alternatively wait till Monday or Tuesday for Todd to make Mandrake
> rpms which you can use.
>
> -- b

Ah, he moves like a herd of turtles on a plain of peanut butter...Monday
or Tuesday's fairly optimistic....
(g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"We're running out of adjectives to describe our situation. We had
crisis, then we went into chaos, and now what do we call this?" said
Nicaraguan economist Francisco Mayorga, who holds a doctorate from Yale.
-- The Washington Post, February, 1988 The New Yorker's comment: At
Harvard they'd call it a noun.