please

Anibal Ojeda anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Fri Sep 26 21:30:50 CEST 2003

Paul,

Can you tell me wich script ? i would like to install the final version in a
easy way evrery  rc i have installed took me to long to install..

please tell me, i just downloaed the tarball but there is no script here..

On Friday 26 September 2003 18:03, Paul Ladouceur wrote:
> There IS a script that do the whole installation OF XFCE4.
>
> You just have to untar the BIG FAT tarball... And go down into the
> directory where all .tar.gz files are located and execute the special
> script... It will check md5sum and extract each files, configure them,
> make and make install... Automatically... (It worked for me tough)...
>
> Someone post it on the user or developpers mailing list not long ago...
>
> Do some research... You'll find this script very usefull!
>
> Regards,
> Ti-Paul.
>
> > On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, landy wrote:
> >> can installation be a little easier....
> >> to many packages to build :-))))
> >
> > I mostly agree with this sentiment.  XFCE3 was a single package.  Or
> > maybe include a build script of some sort?

Saludos,

Anibal Ojeda
www.anibalnet.nl
My GnuPg Publickey: FA1EF2FE
Linux user # 327259
ICQ# 245917429

Help Microsoft combat software piracy:
give Linux to a friend today!

You are wrong, fucked, and overrated
I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault
This is the end of EVERYTHING
You are the end of EVERYTHING
I haven't slept since I woke up
And found my whole life was a lie, motherfucker