Xfce 4.0.0 (final) is now available

Todd Slater dontodd at columbus.rr.com
Fri Sep 26 21:16:45 CEST 2003

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 09:06:54AM +1000, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 08:36, Lionel Laratte wrote:
> > Is anyone planning on making debs of this?  I just tried to compile the
> > source and it's not happening.  This is a new debian installation from
> > this morning so I may not have the proper software loaded to compile.
> > On the other hand, does anyone know how to update the entire system
> > using apt-get?  Thanks.
> >
> > Lionel
>
> Speaking of which - is Mr. Slater going to attack the task of creating
> RPM's for Mandrake - or is that assigned to someone else?

Hi,

I will, but I happen to be on vacation at the moment. Well, finishing up
a vacation, away from computers and Internet. This is the first time
I've checked mail in over a week, so I can't wait to get back home and
try the official release! It will probably be Sunday or Monday p.m.
(est) before I get to it, though.

Todd