4.0

Philip Dean pddean at engineering.uiowa.edu
Fri Sep 26 18:21:33 CEST 2003

Landy,
This is taken from the documentation.  See if it will help you do what you are
wanting.
__________________________________
To customize the behaviour of startxfce4, copy the file
${sysconfdir}/xfce4/xinitrc to your personal ~/.xfce4/ directory and edit that
file.

Depending on your installation method the location of the system xinitrc file
may be different. If you install from source, ${sysconfdir} defaults
to /usr/local/etc. For binary packages it is often set to /etc; you can use
your package manager to find out.

Finally, the copied xinitrc file has to be made executable:

chmod u+x ~/.xfce4/xinitrc
___________________________________

Copy this over and add your xfce4-iconbox & to the local copy. Hope this helps!

Enjoy,
Philip
-=+=-
They say if your PC isn't working reboot...
Hummm.... I haven't rebooted in months!!
-=+=-
Using Linux since 11/99 | http://www.linux.org
Linux user #240138 | http://counter.li.org/
Linux-Mandrake | http://www.linux-mandrake.com