please

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Fri Sep 26 18:03:50 CEST 2003

There IS a script that do the whole installation OF XFCE4.

You just have to untar the BIG FAT tarball... And go down into the
directory where all .tar.gz files are located and execute the special
script... It will check md5sum and extract each files, configure them,
make and make install... Automatically... (It worked for me tough)...

Someone post it on the user or developpers mailing list not long ago...

Do some research... You'll find this script very usefull!

Regards,
Ti-Paul.