Same Problem with User Interface Themes

Chris Spencer millionaire317 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 06:52:23 CEST 2003

I failed to mention that I also removed my xfce settings folder, and then
restarted my computer - as well as numerous re-log ins - but still no luck.
I logged out of my user account, and went away for a minute. When I logged
back in to do something, I noticed the themes were listed out of the blue.
How strange. Maybe gtk needed to be reloaded or something ? The only thing I
did was maybe start Gaim for a while, and used Mozilla. Anyways, as strange
as that may be, the themes are there now.