Custom background

Philip Dean pddean at engineering.uiowa.edu
Thu Sep 25 21:37:01 CEST 2003

Use crontab to periodically execute your script.  This is the easiest way I
know how to do it.  If your script is written to stay active and just "sleep"
then you should be able to use the Autostart. Make sure it is executable.

Philip Dean

-=+=-
They say if your PC isn't working reboot...
Hummm.... I haven't rebooted in months!!
-=+=-
Using Linux since 11/99 | http://www.linux.org
Linux user #240138 | http://counter.li.org/
Linux-Mandrake | http://www.linux-mandrake.com