Custom background

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Thu Sep 25 20:37:12 CEST 2003

> FYI, you can simply run xfdesktop to make it change images.

> 1. copy an image to myimage.png
> 2. choose myimage.png as background
> 3. periodically copy a new image to myimage.png and run 'xfdesktop'

This is what I do - I download pics from various park cams and display
them.  I ahve a script that downloads them and saves them to a jpeg.
How do I start this automatically?

I tried creating a ~/Desktop/Autostart with my script in it, but it
didn't work....

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq