Wish features

Lionel Laratte myth47 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 00:37:10 CEST 2003

I am an English speaker who was a native French speaker.  I still
remember enough to speak almost fluently (I was in Paris earlier this
month and had few problems).  If anyone wants to start une equipe pour
documenter xfce4, I'd like to be part of it.  At least it will give me a
chance to write in French and regain some of the language.

By the way, I was a technical writer and now manage a technical writing
group for a living.

In any case, I would like to try to contribute at least a little.  I
have a lot of software documentation experience.  Just raising a flag to
see if anyone salutes.

Lionel