Wish features

mc collilieux mccnews at free.fr
Wed Sep 24 21:49:48 CEST 2003

Le Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:16:44 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> écrivait :

> Op wo 24-09-2003, om 13:31 schreef mc collilieux:
> > First, hello and sorry for my english :-(
> >

> Never apologize for your English ... we don't either ;-)
>
> [...]
>
> > Where is the documentation in french ? a project ? une équipe ?
> >

> No-one is working on this as far as I know.

I think so because the name of François Le Clainche in some doc. He
writes directly in english ? (lucky man). The vocabulary seems not very
difficult... May I try to do ? I read english a little better than i
write it.

> > In file manager, translate "bookmarks" by "favoris", it is the same
> > name in MS internet explorer ;-(
>
> Please, send suggestions to this list ;-)

Translate bookmarks by  : signets (the translation in Netscape or
Mozilla, no surprise) - sélection  - préférés (prefer)

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne

--