Wish features

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Sep 24 15:26:36 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 06:31, mc collilieux wrote:

> In file manager,
> I can open file with right click but i would sometimes (often) only read
> a text file with a simple left click ( open the file  as read-only in a
> gtkTextView ?).

More often than not you will *not* want to open a text file by single
click. So xffm requires *double click*. If no default text viewer is set
you will get the "open with" query. Check the "remember" box so that the
program gets associated for future double clicks.

> Also, is it possible to have 2 independant windows in file manager ? (as
> mc ?)

Press tab key to show (ctrl tab to hide), or simply click and drag the
pane separator.