[subscriptions] Re: Ok, I know this was touched on before..

Lionel Laratte myth47 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 00:18:08 CEST 2003

Well, I'll throw my hat in the ring and say that I think maybe the
iconbox should have an option to show text (the name of the app) under
the icon just to help differentiate between minimized apps.  I'm not a
programmer so I don't know how hard that is to do.  I imagine it would
also look somewhat elegant, if I may go so far.

In other news, my wife came back from her business trip over the weekend
with the Linux laptop.  She used Xfce and was productive with it.  Her
only complaint: I had loaded an AbiWord rc and it did some weird things
a couple of times.  However, she said the laptop was "peppy" and helped
her.  Thanks again, Xfce crew.

Lionel