Disk Performance Plugin

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Mon Sep 22 09:45:19 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 16:30, roger wrote:

> If someone is interested in getting this plug in in order to make it
> "official" (i.e. hosting it, improving/fixing it, adding his/her
> credits,...), please let me know and I'll provide you with the source code
> (C).
>
> Note:
> - This plug in has only been running on my system (Mandrake 9.1) equipped with
> IDE disks.
> - The above snapshots are on my home computer. If it doesn't work - this may
> be due to the machine not being up or the ADSL connection down - just try a
> moment later.
>
> Cheers,
> Roger

Ah well - tried getting onto yer ftp site but didn't find much of
anything...I'd dig giving it a go...I'm on MDK 9.1+ - ain't like it's
going to trash my system, ya reckon?

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
If you're like most homeowners, you're afraid that many repairs around
your home are too difficult to tackle. So, when your furnace explodes,
you call in a so-called professional to fix it. The "professional"
arrives in a truck with lettering on the sides and deposits a large
quantity of tools and two assistants who spend the better part of the
week in your basement whacking objects at random with heavy wrenches,
after which the "professional" returns and gives you a bill for slightly
more money than it would cost you to run a successful campaign for the
U.S. Senate. And that's why you've decided to start doing things
yourself. You figure, "If those guys can fix my furnace, then so can I.
How difficult can it be?" Very difficult. In fact, most home projects
are impossible, which is why you should do them yourself. There is no
point in paying other people to screw things up when you can easily
screw them up yourself for far less money. This article can help you. --
Dave Barry, "The Taming of the Screw"