Ok, I know this was touched on before..

hugh d fegely wolffe at cavtel.net
Thu Sep 18 09:30:28 CEST 2003

That's just it... what do I do to "fix" each application..

is there some configuration or other directory, theme, etc that lists what gets used, or is it all hard-coded right now?

If it's something that's more or less hard-coded, then I guess I can either wait until such options can be provided for in a configuration menu/file.. or I stop using the icon box again.

No big deal; was just hoping there was a simple solution.