Fast on root

myth47 at comcast.net myth47 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 15:42:24 CEST 2003

I'll try it when I get home tonight.  Hopefully, that will take care of it.
What I had been experiencing was the cpu running for long periods of time and a
long delay in opening and closing windows.  Also, it seemed that, even with
nothing running, it was using an inordinate amount of RAM.  I'll be more
specific when I get back home.  Thanks.

Lionel