screenshot

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sun Sep 14 11:13:44 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 10:22, Andy wrote:

> > When you download xfce4 from xfce.org, download
> > xfce4-rc4-src.tar.bz2
> > It is the source.
> >
> And then I would just open it using my favourite editor?

Or mix up the code with that of some other program, add  your copyright
information in there, mix it back INTO XFCE4, then start claiming that
you wrote it entirely and that you own all patents and rights to it and
charge everyone that ever used XFCE $199 US for IP license...

(Or be a nice person, download and examine the code, learn a bit about
it, play with compiling it for your machine and all that NORMAL jazz
that we all do...nicely...all the while thinking what a great idea the
whole thing is and how great the team is that put it together)

Don't be a Darl! (g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company