Appreciation to the XFce team

Andy tireseas at onetel.com
Tue Sep 9 22:59:31 CEST 2003

Dear Oliver and team

I wanted to take a quick opportunity to express my thanks and appreciation to
you all for having developed such a wonderful WM/DE.
I have just recently taken to using XFce 3.8.18 (I know that it is no longer
supported in favour of v.4, but I really enjoy the interface) and use it as
my full-time WM after having spent most of my Linux life using Gnome and KDE.
Now that I am using Slackware 9.0 exclusively as well, it just seems
absolutely spot-on to use a WM/DE that is as light and speedy and as
not-in-my-face as Slackware is, and XFce fits that bill precisely without the
ultra-minimalism of Flux or Blackbox.
So, no contribution to this list really, just a big thanks and a high vote of
appreciation to each of you.

Best wishes
- Andy

--