Rights to the name, yeah, right! LOL

Brian Masinick masinick at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 21:27:38 CEST 2003

Joe Klemmer wrote:

>>>That's an idea, I'll try to think about it :)
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>

>>...so ya reckon I can't patent it, ay?
>>

>	I have IP rights to the name "Olivier".  I will be selling
>licenses to anyone who needs to post to this list for an introductory
>price of only $999.99US per year.  If you wish to actually be named
>"Olivier" you will need to buy the special server license.  An
>introductory price of only $4,999.95US per year is available for that.
>There will be a grace period of 60 days from today where you will not be
>required to back license.  After the 60 days you will need to buy licenses
>retroactive to your first use of my IP up to date.  Should anyone question
>my IP ownership of the name "Olivier" I have a plethora of proof that is
>incontestable in any court in the world.  If you would like to see said
>proof, just sign the NDA and you will be aloud access to the proof.

LOL, Joe, that's one of the best ones I've seen yet!  You ought to send that
one to Newsforge or Slashdot, maybe you'll become famous!  Or maybe it'll
be safer, just hanging out around here where we geeks can freely be geeks,
and we KNOW that our code won't cause us to EVER have to sign a NDA!

Thanks for the good laugh!

--
Brian Masinick
mailto:masinick at yahoo.com