keyboard shortcuts for menus

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Sep 1 19:18:40 CEST 2003

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Julie A wrote:

> Hmm...  (Just wishing here but) I'd love to see Xfce become 100%
> keyboard shortcutable.  I've been using IceWM for the last 2 years, and
> it's great being able to access menus, context menus... basically
> everything via the keyboard - (I hate the mouse ;)  )
[...]
> I just hope that making everything accessable via the keyboard is on the
> agenda...  so I can make the switch someday.

	You might want to look at xbindkeys then.  It's supposed to be a
utility that's WM independent which will let you setup keyboard shortcuts
and macro for any WM.  I have rpms for it and a config front-end at
ftp://ftp.webtrek.com/pub/rpms

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.