I assume this is an xfce error?

Marcus von Appen mva at sysfault.org
Tue Oct 28 19:15:25 CET 2003

Hi Peter,

on Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Peter Milne wrote:

> Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
> "libxfce.so"
>
> What must I do to correct this?  Freebsd 4.8

cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gtk-xfce-engine && make install clean

I wonder, that it is not installed - it is a port dependency of xfce4...

It is also possible, that it is caused by gtk12 applications.
You have to fix up your ~/.gtkrc then (look for the module_path
entry in that file).

Regards
Marcus

--
We don't understand the software, and sometimes we don't understand the
hardware, but we can *see* the blinking lights!