[ANN] XFce 4.0.0 packages for SuSE 9.0

Scott Jones scott at exti.net
Fri Oct 24 00:48:52 CEST 2003

On Thursday 23 October 2003 14:26, Bernhard Walle wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just compiled the SuSE 8.2 RPMs of Ilkka Ollakka on my fresh
> installed SuSE 9.0 box. I thought it would be a good idea to made
> them available to others so that they can save time.

Cool.

> There are also some plugins included. You find the packages at:
>
>         http://www.fh-landshut.de/~bwalle/xfce-4.0.0/

You might want to change the release number and rebuild them all.
(e.g., name.version-1suse82.i586.rpm should be
name.version-1suse90.i586.rpm).  Might cause some confusion and
non-working packages for 8.2 users otherwise.

--
Homepage			http://scott.exti.net
XFce desktop environment 	http://www.xfce.org