Localization of xfce in Hindi and other Indian languages

Indictrans Team indictrans at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 20 16:27:38 CEST 2003

Hi all,
  We are a  team localizing various Linux Applications & environments in
  Indian languages. I have downloaded latest version of xfce and liked it
  very much. We want to start localization of the entire xfce environment
  into various Indian languages like Hindi, Marathi , Gujarati etc. There
  is already one po file translated for Hindi. We would also like to
  complete the same. How should we register ourselvesas localization team
  for XFCE ?
  I could not find any link on xfce.org regarding this
  Please help me
 Thank you

Swapnil Hajare
www.indictrans.org

N.B. Also have a look at our website http://www.indictrans.org where we
are trying to collaborate various localization efforts going on in India.

--
  Amish K. Munshi
  indictrans at fastmail.fm