stretching panel and taskbar over 2 displays

Mirza Muharemagic mirza at php.co.ba
Sun Oct 19 16:37:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am using XFCE on FreeBSD on two monitors, and I love it. But there are a 1-2 things I am trying to change, but without success, and I hope you can help me:
- how can I strech panel and taskbar over 2 monitors?
- if the stretching over 2 monitors is not possible, is it possible to put panel and taskbar side by side. at the moment, when I try to put it side by side, panel is allways above taskbar (if taskbar is on placed the bottom)

I would appreciate any help

Thanks a lot

M.