the file manager

Amarpreet Rattan arattan at math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 15 19:43:26 CEST 2003

That is an optioon.  I thought that I would give xffm a try before I give
up on it.  I do have rox installed on my machine, I could give that a try.
I just thought that I would ask the community if they had some xffm
answers.

Anyways, if anyone does get xffm behaving nicely, let me know.
Specifically, dealing with the questions I had (below).

thanks.

amps.