xscreensaver and xfce

Philip Dean pddean at engineering.uiowa.edu
Tue Oct 14 17:20:11 CEST 2003

Xscreensaver provides a way to do this.  Look for the program xscreensaver-
demo.  Run it and there are options for blanking them monitor.

Philip Dean
-=+=-
They say if your PC isn't working reboot...
Hummm.... I haven't rebooted in months!!
-=+=-
Using Linux since 11/99 | http://www.linux.org
Linux user #240138 | http://counter.li.org/
Linux-Mandrake | http://www.linux-mandrake.com