release button notify bug?

Karol Krenski mimooh at inf.sgsp.edu.pl
Tue Oct 14 09:50:16 CEST 2003

> Better put a screenshot of what you mean 'cuz I don't see what you are
> talking about. Also could you describe more precisely your problem?
Sorry Olivier, here comes the screenshot:
http://www.inf.sgsp.edu.pl/~mimooh/gimp_xfwm4.png
When I alt+tab into gimp window button 2 gets temporairly pressed. Then
next alt+tab should leave gimp window with button 1 pressed -
WindowMaker does it, but xfwm4 leaves gimp window with button 2
permanently pressed. Hopes this is more clear.

mimooh