session manager + ???

Collins Richey laser186 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:23:24 CEST 2003

I've built the session manager from CVS.  Works fine, as long as I don't try
to save session at exit; waiting for that to work.

Now that I'm running session manager, I get a small extra box with icons for
each active task at the bottom right on all desktops.  Which component is
this, and how do I kill it permanently?

I keep the taskbar (also worthless for me, at present) and the panel
offscreen, and I would like  to kill the new component.  This component did
not appear until I ran session manager.

TIA.

--
Collins
(Using the biggest virus/spam of all since the webmaster blocks my ip