Stupid question compiling xfce4

goudal at enseirb.fr goudal at enseirb.fr
Fri Oct 10 14:21:53 CEST 2003

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
> Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:11:25 +0200
> Subject: Re: Stupid question compiling xfce4

>On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 16:57, goudal at enseirb.fr wrote:
>> P.S. Don't answer me : use the binary, there is no binary for solaris8
>
>It's in the work, thanks to some very kind contributors :) Please be
>patient.

I've seen the annoucement. But I have the nasty habit of compiling all that I
can.
My remark was was not a critic  toward the missing of the binary package(1).

Anyway still fighting with sun/gnu libiconv in glib :) so there's a long way
yto xfe.

f.g.

1 : btw, it seems that more and more developpers forget that there is other
unices than Linux, and i have more and more to patch some deficient configure
scripts.