How to install GTK2 themes

roger rstmp at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:16:04 CEST 2003

That's not my cup of tea either. However I guess this could find its way to
the XFce4 screenshots page.

Just think a little over it.
When the background manager is ready, XFce will be able to sport Art
configurations such as this current screenshot (should you like it or not)
along with a CDE-look-like one or even an a-la-Microsoft mess of icons all
over the screen.
This is diversity.

The only problem one could think of is: isn't XFce going to take the monopole
of the desktop market? That wouldn't be good, would it?

Roger.