multi-byte language and taskbar in xfce4

Kihwang Lee k.lee at ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 21:45:31 CEST 2003

Hi!

I have installed the final release of xfce4 - nice work!!!

I have a question regarding the taskbar.
I am a speaker of Korean and using locale "ko_KR.eucKR".
Taskbar shows titles of all applications in use.
It shows a Korean title correctly if the application is a GTK-based one.
However, taskbar cannot display a Korean title if the application is not
GTK-based.

In short,
is there any way of displaying non-GTK application name written in euc-kr
characters in the taskbar?

Many thanks in advance.

Kihwang

--