xfce-session

Ken Moffat kmoffat at drizzle.com
Sun Oct 5 18:43:22 CEST 2003

Brian Masinick wrote:

> The Debs are now caught up.  Be sure to completely remove the handy
> custom Debs you created before attempting to run Martin's Debs, which
> are now located at
>
> # "Unstable" (but really stable) final version of XFCE4
> deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/xfce4/4.0.0 ./
> deb-src http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/xfce4/4.0.0 ./

Yes! Thanks.

I posted a script to remove my debs if any one here used them. (I doubt
there were many, since they were libranet specific).

http://drip23.drizzle.com/downloads.html

the name of the script is 'xfce4remove' .

My debs were created using checkinstall on libranet linux 2.8 because I
didn't want to wait to try xfce4 final and didn't want to go outside the
deb format.
Anyway, the script will remove mine, which I'm sure are incompatible
with the madkiss ones. I have installed the new ones and they seem to
work fine on libranet.

Thanks to the developers!

--
Ken