What do you think about a forum?

Zachary Roth zroth at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 18:00:27 CEST 2003

All,

I agree that e-mail is a great method. The largest disadvantage to
e-mail for some of us IT dork types is that, personally I do not use one
PC. At home I use one box, at work several boxes, etc; While at home I
am on evolution, work use yahoo with pop mail to access various
accounts, etc;

While it is feasible to develop a "best practice" for one individual
saving this valuable information that comes through the mailing list, I
simply believe that centralizing intellectual properties is necessary in
this crazy world.

Wouldn't it be nice to have it in one place, search able, scalable and
archive-able?

Just Something to consider.

Zack