xfce4 gtkspinbutton error

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Oct 5 09:21:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

Removing $HOME/.xfce4/xfce4rc will fix the problem.

Where you using any of the beta/RC before? I mean are you upgrading from
previous xfce4 version or is it a brand new install?

It's the third similar report we get and I'm not able to reproduce it so
I'm trying to find what is in common between all three reports.

Jasper, I've put som code in CVS about a week ago about this, when we
got the second report. Can you have a look at it?

Since we never got such report before, I suspect it's a last minute
change before release, but I could be wrong.

Cheers,
Olivier.