Plug-ins Lack Color

Paul M. Bucalo pmbuc at pmbenterprises.com
Sat Oct 4 12:53:30 CEST 2003

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 15:22:11 +1000
roger <rstmp at hotmail.com> graced me with:

> Hi,
>
> I had the same problem om my system (Mdk9.1).
>
> I found out that this was due to the presence of ~/.gtkrc-2.0,
> probably set up by another WM/Desktop (I suspect Gnome)
> I got rid of it and things started to work.
>
> Cheers,
> Roger.

That was it! I removed the offensive critter, then changed my theme
and interface look to what I stated earlier had worked on my RH
workstation and I got color. :0)

Thanks for the help, Roger. And a thanks to Jasper for letting me
know I have to be selective on choice of themes and interface look.

Paul