Configuring and shutdown in XFCE

Tobias Kretschmer tobias.kretschmer at epost.de
Thu Nov 27 22:47:19 CET 2003

Before everybody is asking me to send him the script I'Äll do it on
the list. Please, don't flame me for that, I know Attachments are
not well liked on mailinglists and I agree with that, but this one
is only 942 b, so smaller than some mails in itself.

You should put it some where in your $PATH, and call it in the
/etc/X11/xdm/Xsetup script. Then, after restarting xdm, you should
see two buttons for "Reboot" and "Shutdown".

Tobias