showing window size during resize

Michal Szymanski msz at astrouw.edu.pl
Thu Nov 27 22:31:34 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm using xfce-3.8.18 at work (RedHat 7.2) and at home (RH 9).
In my office, when I'm resizing an xterm window, its changing size is
shown so I can easily make it exactly the size I need.

At home, it does not show anything during resize. I can't recall how
I made (if at all) office configuration to show the size. I compared
"xfwmrc" files but with no hint. Still I think (although I'm not
100% sure) that this is somehow configurable.

any help would be appreciated,

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw.edu.pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND