RPM's for Mandrake 9.2

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Sun Nov 23 05:36:08 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 20:03, dgordon8 at cogeco.ca wrote:
> Hello,  I have been fighting with the tarballs of XFCE 4.1 and cant get past
> the PKG_CONFIG_PATH= variable,  i have done as suggested on the xfce web site
> but its not helping.  I'm running Mandrake 9.2 and have always used rpm's to
> install without any problem.  I have not found any for this version of
> Mandrake yet and am stuck.  Are there any rpm's out there for me or can
> anyone help me with this PKG_CONFIG_PATH thing ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Dan Gordon
The 9.1 RPMs are compatible, I run them on several 9.2 systems. Just go
to http://clevername.homeip.net/xfce4/ and follow the directions.

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...

"Sometimes when we're as close as this it's like we're in a dream... How
can you lie there and think of England when you don't even know who's on
the team?"
-- Greetings To The New Brunette from Talking Poetry With The Taxman by
Billy Bragg