xftree4 icons

edscott wilson garcia edscott at lunar-linux.org
Sat Nov 22 02:06:37 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 18:30, Robert Serphillips wrote:
> Some of my files don't have any icon associated with it, regardless of
> what icon set I use. It's  as if they are not being recognized. Mostly
> *.mp3 and *.sxw (but *.doc *.ppt and *.sxc are ok). How can I
> associate an icon to these file types.

You can either edit /usr/local/share/xffm/pixmaps/$(theme)/mime.xml by
hand, or update to CVS head 4.1 version (both xffm-icons and xffm). The
4.1 icon associations are now more complete and there's even an gui
application (xffm_theme_maker) on the xfce-goodies site (www.berlios.de)
which allows you to edit/modify icon themes easily.