Troubles with NFS?

Igor Karpov jc at minjust.gov.ua
Mon Nov 17 12:57:12 CET 2003

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 12:46:31PM +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Nope, I use an NFS mounted homedir at work and have no problem.

It is completely possible. The point is that I've changed OS from 4.8 to
5.1 and at the same time compiled new (4.0.0) version of xfce. So I'm
not sure where the problem lies. However, all other stuff is working
properly (mutt, slrn, etc.) and I guess that something wrong is with
xfce-mcs-manager - you see it _saves_ at least xfce-settings.xml, but
cannot save other settings...