xfce4 freezes on exit (David A Thompson)

David A Thompson thompson at fresno.edu
Thu Nov 13 17:13:03 CET 2003

From [mailing-lists] Xfce Digest, Vol 4, Issue 31

Since the problem of xfce crashing upon exit with RedHat 9 was consistently
intermittent (!), I waited a while before following up on it. Short answer
for anyone else having a similar problem:

as soon as I switched to the CVS version and disabled the 'confirm logout'
option (thanks, Biju and Bachman for the related suggestions) the problem
vanished...

Thank you all for taking the time to offer your various suggestions.

Alan