xfce-4.0.1 released

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Nov 12 23:22:23 CET 2003

"Fedora" ? Well, unless I get it installed on my system, I won't provide
rpms for it :)

It's definitely a matter of diskspace and getting the iso, and so on...
I might evetually replace my RH8 partition with Fedora. We'll see.

PS: Who's Rudolf Kastl?

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org