SuSE plugin RPMs

Scott Jones scott at exti.net
Mon Nov 10 22:00:28 CET 2003

Greetings,

Due to alien abduction, I was offline all weekend (actually, my access
provider was having problems).

Now that I'm back, I have SuSE 8.2 RPMs for the following:

xfce4-fsguard-plugin
xfce4-clipman-plugin (0.3.1; I skipped 0.3.0)
xfce4-showdesktop-plugin

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to reach the Berlios website at
the moment, so while I have uploaded them to Berlios, they have not yet
been added to the project page.  In the interim, I do have them in the
xfce-goodies anonymous FTP space.  You can get them at:

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/xfce-goodies/rpms/

I apologize for the delay.

--
Homepage			http://scott.exti.net
XFce desktop environment	http://www.xfce.org