[ANN] Fsguard plugin 0.1.0 is out

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Mon Nov 10 20:32:44 CET 2003

On Sun, 09.11.2003 at 01:44 PM, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 at 14:32 (+0100), Andre Lerche wrote:
> >
> > I've also released showdesktop-plugin in version 0.3.0. As suggested
> > by Edscott and Sridhar it's now possible to minimize/unminimize the
> > last window group with button2 click.
>
> Package for SuSE 9.0 is ready:
> http://www.fh-landshut.de/~bwalle/xfce-4.0.0/
>
> Package for the new plugin may follow if the 8.2 packages are made.
>

> Regards,
> Bernhard
>
> --

Thanks Bernhard, great work. Also have to thank François for the updates
on the xfce-goodies main page.

Andre

Created on Prickle-Prickle, the 22nd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3169
Linux 2.4.21 i686
Please don't send attachments in secret proprietary formats like
MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, etc. - send HTML, PDF or plain text