[ANN] Fsguard plugin 0.1.0 is out

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Sun Nov 9 14:32:24 CET 2003

Hi!

I've just released a new plugin for the XFce4-panel. It's called
xfce4-fsguard-plugin and checks the choosen mountpoint for
free disk space frequently (mainly because I had some troubles
with the space on my home partition). Currently it's fairly easy,
and displays 4 different icons (red, yellow, green, unknown) depending
on the free space and a message box.

I've also released showdesktop-plugin in version 0.3.0. As suggested
by Edscott and Sridhar it's now possible to minimize/unminimize the
last window group with button2 click.

Both plugins are i18n aware (currently only german), if somebody has
new translation, please send it to me.

You can download them from Berlios (http://xfce-goodies.berlios.de).

Regards,

Andre