Where to place .xmodmap in xfce4?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Nov 1 19:48:21 CET 2003

  I now have xfce4 running (in a manner of writing) on my new workstation
and laptop. Now I need to learn how to configure it so it looks and works
like xfce-3.8.18. I'll read the docs and ask only as needed.

  However, I see that xfce4 does not use ~/.xinitrc. Without this file,
where do I place .xmodmap so the cap lock and ctrl keys are swapped in X as
well as on the consoles?

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President